UPDATE: THE STATIC FBML APPLICATION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR FACEBOOK. CONTACT US FOR A CUSTOM FACEBOOK PAGE!
Do you want to learn how to spruce up your Facebook Page?
It's easier than you think! (look for the free template below)
By using the application Static FBML, you can add new customized "application tabs" to your page. All it takes is some basic knowledge of CSS/HTML and a little bit of patience. Optionally you can use FBML (Facebook Markup Language), if you're into that. ;)
Some things you should know about Static FBML tabs:
- * The max width for FBML pages is 520 pixels
- * Static FBML only works on Business Pages, or Public Profiles, not personal profiles.
- * There are thousands of possibilities for your FBML tab, so experiment a little and make sure you share your results with us! We'd love to see what you come up with!
Ready to customize your Facebook Page with Static FBML?
Okay, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Ads and Pages" (see image A) in the column to your left. You might have to click on "See More" (see image B) to see this link.