Now that your new website design is live, you will want to keep it current and fresh! It is important to periodically add new content, photos, and functionality, in order to improve your search engine ranking and keep your visitors coming back.
Although you're not planning on hiring a full-time or part-time web manager immediately, you'd like to have a reliable someone to keep an eye on your online presence. That's where we come in!
Please see our chart below to determine which website maintenance plan is right for you.
*See below for specific details.
Our website maintenance plans include all the tasks necessary to maintain an evolving website:
• Color Changes: Changes to existing color scheme.
• File Uploads: Additions or deletions of PDFs and other publications.
• Flash Animations: Changes to text or replacement of photos within existing Flash components.
• Forms: Changes to text and replacing contact email addresses in existing forms.
• Menus/Navigation: Additions, deletions and placement changes using existing webpage design.
• New Pages: Addition of new pages based on the existing webpage design.
• Photos/Images: Additions, deletions and basic retouching of existing graphics.
• Text: Additions, deletions and formatting of plain text and links.
• Videos: Insertion or deletion of existing videos.
What’s NOT Included?
• New Pages: Design of new webpages not using the existing webpage design.
• Menus/Navigation: Complete or partial redistribution or mapping of existing navigation.
• Photos/Images: Extensive photo retouching and/or manipulation and creation of new images.
• Video: Production and editing of video projects.
• Flash Animations: Extensive graphics and functionality work on new and existing Flash components.
• Forms: Programming and addition of new forms.
• Functionality: Addition of new functionality, such as shopping carts, blogs, etc.
** You will receive a new quote before starting any work not included in our website maintenance plans. **